Here are a number of resources that can be used to help raise awareness on radon in Canada.
Radon Reduction Sweepstakes Toolkit:
- Home Safety for your Kids’ Sake: Check It Today national campaign
- Call for Action on Radon in Child Care Settings
- Order list of resources ENGLISH
- Order list of resources FRENCH
Health Canada Pamphlets:
(the following pamphlets can be ordered in bulk by emailing email@example.com)
- Radon: Is It In Your Home?(Health Canada) Du radon dans votre maison?
- Radon – Another Reason to Quit(Health Canada)
- Radon: It’s Your Health(Health Canada)
- Radon – Reduction Guide for Canadians
- Take Action on Radon (infographic)
- Cross-Canada Survey of Radon Concentrations in Homes– Final Report
- Canadian Population Risk of Radon Induced Lung Cancer: A Re-Assessment Based on the Recent Cross-Canada Radon Survey
- Mike Holmes Talks About Radon
- Mike Holmes Talks About Radon – Audio File
- Mike Holmes Radon Webisode
- Mike Holmes Jr. Radon PSA
- Take Action on Radon PSA Video
- Radon Awareness with the Holmes Family
- Roberta Bondar Radon PSA
- Roberta Bondar – What is Radon?
- Roberta Bondar – How to Test for Radon?
- Roberta Bondar – Reducing High Radon Levels
- Canadian Lung Association Radon PSA
- Mark Nielsen’s Story
- Jon Eakes – What is Radon and Should I be Worried?
- Virginia Killin’s Story
- Testimonial: Janet’s Story – Radon Awareness
- Testimonial: Janet & Emma – Test for Radon
The following printable material can be downloaded and printed for use:
radon poster 1
TAOR general info presentation_EN
Suggested tweets and Facebook posts
The following images can be shared through social media:
The following images are also available for use that have been developed for past campaigns.