Here are a number of resources that can be used to help raise awareness on radon in Canada.
Radon Action Month Resources
Radon Reduction Sweepstakes Toolkit:
- Letter to Homeowners who have tested
- Letter to Homeowners who have mitigated
- Radon Reduction Sweepstakes Images
- Download the Radon Reduction Sweepstakes 2019 Infograph here.
- Radon Reduction Sweepstakes Report 2019 – Final
- Health Canada – Radon
- Canadian Lung Association
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Canadian Association of Radon Scientists and Technologists (CARST)
- CAREX Canada
- Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) – A Homeowner’s Guide to Radon
- Canadian Environmental Law Association (CELA)
- MacHealth Accredited Radon Course for Health Care Professionals
- Canadian Partnership for Children’s Health and Environment (CPCHE)
- Real Estate Infograph – CARST (English)
- Real Estate Infograph – CARST (French)
Health Canada Resources:
Did you know that you can download a PDF version or order hard copies of Health Canada’s Radon resources? Contact Health Canada’s National Radon Program to place your request, or order directly by following the links below.
- Radon: Is It In Your Home?
- Radon – Reduction Guide for Canadians
- Radon – Another Reason to Quit(factsheet)
- Radon – What you need to know (brochure)
- Radon – What you need to know (factsheet)
- Radon: is it in your home? Information for Health Professionals
- Cross-Canada Survey of Radon Concentrations in Homes– Final Report
- Residential Radon Mitigation Actions Follow-Up Study: Public Summary
- Canadian Population Risk of Radon Induced Lung Cancer: A Re-Assessment Based on the Recent Cross-Canada Radon Survey
- Reducing Radon Levels in Existing Homes: A Canadian Guide for Professional Contractors
- Guide for Radon Measurements in Public Buildings: Workplaces, Schools Day Cares, Hospitals, Care Facilities, Correctional Centres)
- Mike Holmes Talks About Radon
- Mike Holmes Talks About Radon – Audio File
- Mike Holmes Radon Webisode
- Mike Holmes Jr. Radon PSA
- Take Action on Radon PSA Video
- Radon Awareness with the Holmes Family
- Roberta Bondar Radon PSA
- Roberta Bondar – What is Radon?
- Roberta Bondar – How to Test for Radon?
- Roberta Bondar – Reducing High Radon Levels
- Canadian Lung Association Radon PSA
- Mark Nielsen’s Story
- Jon Eakes – What is Radon and Should I be Worried?
- Virginia Killin’s Story
- Testimonial: Janet’s Story – Radon Awareness
- Testimonial: Janet & Emma – Test for Radon
The following images can be shared through social media: